The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation[NNPC] 2023/2024 Recruitment application form guide is here. MarketMoni will love to inform all its readers that the management of NNPC is yet to release its application form for 2023/2024 but interested persons should ensure that they take adequate note of each section of this article.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Limited is a dynamic global energy company with businesses and operations across the entire spectrum of energy value chain and they have job opportunities for various graduates in the country.
Going through their career page, one can see that there are three categories of job opportunities in NNPC namely: Internship, Graduate, and experienced professionals. Each of these categories has its own requirements that must be met and some of them will be outlined here.
Is The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation[NNPC] 2023/2024 Application Form Out?
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation[NNPC] Recruitment is yet to commence but once it does, MarketMoni will be informed via this article.
Core Requirements Applicants Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Apply For The NNPC 2023 Recruitment Exercise
Below are core requirements to be eligible to apply for the recruitment exercise:
- Must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification
- Must be knowledgeable about the operations of NNPC
- An Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects
- A degree with credits in relevant subjects is important
Procedures To Apply For The NNPC Recruitment Exercise
Below are the steps one ought to follow the apply for the next exercise:
- Navigate to the NNPC Recruitment portal or career page nnpcgroup.com/careers
- Select the category you’re interested in
- Create an account on the application form
- Login and fill out form ensuring you upload the relevant documents
Key Facts To Note About The NNPC Recruitment Exercise
Below are key facts every applicant is expected to note before the release of the next application form:
- The application form is free of charge
- The mode of application is online
- All applications must be done an submitted before the deadline
- There will be a screening exercise
What Will Happen After The Deadline Elapses?
Many are curious to know what to do after the deadline for the application elapses. The first thing every applicant ought to do is to prepare adequately for the screening exercise which might be a written test or online test. Those who perform well during the screening will make the final NNPC Shortlisted candidates list.
Drop your questions in the comment section if you have any.