The NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal is yet to be activated my the management. Numerous requests are being made on a daily basis by graduates interested in working with Niger Delta Development Commission and right here on this page, Market Moni will cover all the necessary details such persons ought to know before the next application form is released.
What Are The Core Functions Of NDDC?
The core function of the Niger Delta Development Commission is to develop the oil-rich Niger Delta Region. One of the core mandate is the Formulation of policies and guidelines for the development of the Niger Delta area.
Is The NDDC 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Form Out?
The NDDC Recruitment application form is currently unavailable as we speak but interested persons are urged to keep an eye in this page to know when it will be published online.
Core Requirements That Candidates Need To Possess To Be Eligible To Apply For The NDDC Recruitment Exercise
Below are the core requirements one needs to possess to be eligible for the next recruitment exercise:
- A valid means of identification as the application is only open to Nigerians
- A degree in a related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
- A WASSCE/NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects
Procedures To Apply For The NDDC 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
Those who want to apply should simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the NDDC Recruitment application portal www.nddc.gov.ng
- Navigate to the career page immediately and create an account
- Go through the instructions there before filling out the application form
- Submit your application once you’re done
Key Points To Note About The NDDC Recruitment Exercise
Take note of the key points outlined below:
- The application is free of charge
- All applications must be completed and submitted before the deadline
- Multiple applications is strictly prohibited
If you have any questions, please let us know via the comment section below and we will reply immediately we come across it.