The Federal Civil Service Commission[FCSC] 2023/2024 Recruitment application guide is here. Before we proceed, we will love to provide an answer to one of the most asked questions about the recruitment exercise. FCSC Recruitment application form is yet to commence however, the essence of this publication is to ensure that readers are adequately prepared before the next exercise commences.
Are you among the young and vibrant gradates looking for job opportunities in FCSC? If yes, you’re on the right page. We will ensure that you’re adequately prepared before the next recruitment exercise commences by providing you with the right information.
Is The FCSC 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Form Out?
MarketMoni will love to inform all its readers that the FCSC 2023/2024 Recruitment application form is yet to be released to the general public however, once that is done you will be updated via this section.
Core Requirements Candidates Must Possess To Be Eligible To Apply For The FCSC 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
Do you want to participate in the next recruitment exercise? If yes, then ensure you possess the following:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen with a valid means of identification as proof
- Must be knowledgeable about the operations of the Federal Civil Service Commission[FCSC]
- Must be between the age bracket before applying
- Possession of basic computing skills is vital
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is vital
Procedures To Apply For The FCSC 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
Interested persons should carefully follow the procedures outlined below to apply for the next recruitment exercise:
- Visit the FCSC Career page fedcivilservice.gov.ng/page-vacancies once the recruitment commences
- A list of vacant positions will be posted there so select the one you want and create an account on the portal
- Login and fill out the application form ensuring that you upload the relevant documents
- Submit once you’re done
Key Facts To Note About The FCSC 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
Below are key points applicants are urged to note about the recruitment exercise:
- The application is free of charge
- Applications will be done via the recruitment application portal
- There is going to be a screening exercise conducted for applicants
- Only shortlisted persons will be absorbed into the Commission
Drop your questions in the comment section below also, share this article if you found it helpful.