The CBN 2023/2024 Recruitment application guide is here. The Central Bank Of Nigeria[CBN] application form is currently unavailable as we speak. While awaiting its release, it is important for readers to take proper note of every section on this page as we have made each of them well detailed.
There are various job opportunities available for different categories of people in the Central Bank meaning that not only those who studied accounting are eligible to work with them. For each position advertised, there are requirements that must be met by interested persons and each of them will be outlined right here in due time.
Has The CBN 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Form Being Released?
MarketMoni will love to inform all its readers that the Central Bank Of Nigeria 2023/2024 Recruitment application form is yet to be published online however, once that happens, this post will be updated immediately.
Core Requirements Applicants Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Apply For The CBN Recruitment Exercise
Do you want to work with the Central Bank of Nigeria[CBN]? If yes, then ensure you possess the following below:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must have a degree and an Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects
- Knowledge of the operation of CBN is important
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate is important
Procedures To Apply For The CBN 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
During the next exercise, candidates will have to follow the procedures below to apply:
- Visit the appropriate application portal and check for the career page
- Create an account immediately and login once you’re done
- Fill out the application form and upload the relevant documents requested in the application guidelines
- Submit once you’re done
Key Facts Interested Persons Should Note About The Recruitment Exercise
Below are some key facts to note about CBN Recruitment:
- The recruitment is free of charge
- All applications ought to be submitted before the deadline
- There is going to be screening exercise conducted during the course of recruitment
Drop your questions in the comment section also share this article if you found it helpful.