The Federal Road Maintenance Agency 2023/2024 Recruitment application guidelines will be outlined right here on this page. FERMA application form happens to be one of the most sought after forms in Nigeria especially by graduates who are job seekers in the country.
If you want to work with the Federal Road Maintenance Agency[FERMA], then ensure that you take proper note of every piece of information provided right here on this page before the next application form is released to the general public.
The Federal Road Maintenance Agency is concerned with road construction, improvement and connectivity between the States of Nigeria. This means that there are job opportunities for those in the construction sector however, those from other sectors can also apply.
Is The FERMA 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Form Out?
The Federal Road Maintenance Agency recruitment application form is yet to be released but interested persons are urged to keep an eye on this section to know when the form is eventually released.
Core Requirements That Candidates Need To Possess To Be Eligible To Apply For FERMA 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
Interested in applying for the next recruitment exercise? If yes, then ensure that you possess the following:
- Must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification to prove this
- Knowledge of the operations of the Federal Road Maintenance Agency is vital
- Must have an Olevel result[WASSCE/GCE/NECO] with credits in relevant subjects
- Possession of a degree is very vital
Procedures To Apply For The Next Federal Road Maintenance Agency[FERMA] Recruitment Exercise
Below are the steps to follow to apply for the next recruitment exercise:
- Visit the official portal www.ferma.gov.ng
- Navigate to the application page
- Create an account and take note of the details used
- Login and apply
Key Points To Note About The Federal Road Maintenance Agency[FERMA]
Below are key points every applicant should note about the Federal Road Maintenance Agency recruitment:
- The application is free of charge
- All application must be done and submitted before the deadline for it to be considered
- All documents must be uploaded before the application is submitted
- A screening exercise will be conducted for shortlisted persons
If you have any questions, drop them in the comment section also, share this article if you found it helpful.