The Universal Basic Education Commission[UBEC] 2023/2024 Recruitment application is yet to be activated. The essence of this guide is to aid our readers interested in taking part in the next application to be adequately prepared for the next recruitment exercise.
Do you have what it takes to work with UBEC? If yes, then go through the instructions outlined right here before the next application form is released to be adequately prepared. Once the next application commences, those who want to become teachers in schools owned by the Government and meet the necessary requirements outlined in this article can take part in the recruitment exercise.
Is The UBEC 2023/2024 Recruitment Application Form Out?
MarketMoni will love to clearly inform its readers that the Universal Basic Education Commission[UBEC] application form is unavailable however, interested persons should keep an eye on this section to know when it will eventually be reelased.
Core Requirements Candidates Ought To Possess To Be Eligible To Apply For The UBEC 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
Below are the core requirements candidates are expected to possess:
- Must have a degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Must be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification
- Possession of an Olevel result with credits in relevant subjects is important
Procedures To Apply For The Next UBEC 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
Interested in working with UBEC? If yes, follow the steps outlined below to apply once the next application form is released:
- Visit the UBEC Recruitment application portal www.ubec.gov.ng
- Navigate to the career portal immediately and create an account there
- Login immediately and apply for the vacant positions
- Submit your application once you’re done
Key Points Applicants Should Note About The UBEC 2023/2024 Recruitment Exercise
Below are some key points each applicant is expected to note about the recruitment:
- The application is free of charge
- The mode of application is online
- There will be a screening exercise conducted for shortlisted persons
- Only those who pass the final screening exercise will be given employment letters
Drop your questions in the comment section also, share this article if you found it helpful.