The JAMB CAPS 2023/2024 portal is where candidates can check their admission status. CAPS is the short form for Central Admission Processing System and it was introduced by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board[JAMB] to aid in processing admission in the country and there are a lot of things that can be done on the dashboard some of which will be highlighted here.
Some of the activities that can be done on the Efacility page include the following:
- Check Admission Status
- Application for Correction of Data
- Condonement of Illegitimate Admission
- Retrieve Registration Number
- Application for Transfers
- Conversion from UTME To Direct Entry[DE]
- Registration for UTME
- NOUN Registration
- Part-Time Registration
- Sandwich Registration
- Check UTME Examination Mock Results
- Register For Direct Entry
- Print Result Slip
- Print Admission Letter
- Regularize Admission
Before you can have access to all these features outlined above, you must create an account on the portal. You will need the following to be able to create an account: An email address[Not Yahoo], Password, Secret question and Answer. Once you have obtained the following, follow the steps below to create an account:
- Visit efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ValidateeMail
- Fill out the form properly and click on the Verify Email to proceed
How To Accept/Reject Admission On The JAMB CAPS Portal
You can check your status on the JAMB Efacility page on either your mobile device or PC. Either your status displays a congratulatory message or a rejection message. Follow the steps below to accept admission on the JAMB CAPS portal:
- Visit the JAMB Efacility page efacility.jamb.gov.ng
- Input your email address and password
- Click on the Login button to access your account
Once you login, find and click on the Check Admission Status tab immediately and you will be prompted to provide your details. Once these details are supplied, click on the Check Admission status button and it will be displayed right away.
If your admission status displays a congratulatory message, then accept immediately and printout the admission letter right as it will be needed during the screening in institution your applied for.
If you have any questions, drop them in the comment section right away also share this article if you found it helpful.